Who is eco & how you fit in:
eco Cremation & Burial Services Inc. is a boutique funeral service provider, that is rapidly growing, independently owned, operating across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. We take a fresh, one-of-a-kind approach to providing socially responsible and creative funeral services across a vast array of societal communities. Our transparent and open style places the unique needs of each family at the forefront of our personalized care.
Who you are:
You have got a passion for creativity and a desire to showcase it through detailed execution of refined funeral services. You are both socially responsible and aware. Open minded, motivated and not afraid to work hard and take direct instruction. You're not intimidated by a fast pace environment or challenge. You can collaborate with anyone on your team and communicate effectively. You are naturally hospitable and have a cool, calming effect on client families. You have an innate desire to grow and succeed.
Want to join our team?
No calls please. Please submit a single file PDF document with a mini biography as your cover letter, along with resume to hireMe@ecofuneral.ca
Thank you for your interest; we are grateful to all. Only those selected for next step will be contacted.
eco Cremation & Burial Services values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at our Company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
To learn more about eco as an Employer, please reference our Vision, Mission and Value Statements and Credo below.
To be the leading source for Ontario’s bereaved who seek thoughtfully crafted, socially responsible Funeral, Burial & Cremation services in multiple communities. All delivered through eco’s unique and community-minded business model.
We are driven to lead the revolution of socially responsible funeral services in all communities we serve.
To Our Clients
- We commit to the individual needs of our clients
- We provide a safe place in our realm for all families regardless of socioeconomic status, sex, race, spiritual belief system, abilities, language & sexual orientation
- We have the creativity to build the truest honour of one’s memory
- We are poised to grow professionally for our clients
- We commit to executing unified business practices to provide a competitive edge among our competitors
To Our Society
- We understand our position in the world and the impact one person can make
- We commit to the environmental sustainability of our field of work
- We willingly contribute to a daily revolution of funeral care & societal inclusion
- We believe that we can change the world
To Ourselves / Our Team
- We are courageous enough to face adversity and growth
- We embody a common philosophy of excellence in our field and team effort
- We value constructive criticism in an effort to achieve top potential
- We provide a safe place to work with limitless growth opportunities
Employee / Team Credo
I am a leader in the funeral service field. I have the capacity to create lifelong, meaningful and positive experiences for my fellow neighbours at their most sensitive time. I have the capacity to also do the opposite. I commit to my vocation in this chosen field to do the best I can, to lead by example and to allow myself to grow both personally and professionally.
I have the ability to change the world through the meaningful work I do and I cannot facilitate this to its highest level without the support of my like-minded colleagues and teammates. Great can become greater and achieved can become impeccable with the right attitude and commitment.
I support the Vision, Mission and Value System and Credo of eco as a company.