St. John's Dixie
Cemetery and Crematorium
St. John’s Dixie has been providing a sacred space for families since 1816. We're proud to work in collaboration with this Mississauga fixture to assist families in honouring their loved-one.
Influenced by the cultural diversity in our community, St. John's Dixie has crafted a sacred space to serve all faiths for funeral services, receptions, visitations, memorial services and intimate family gatherings.
- Multi-faith visitation and reception facilities
- Spaces for cremation and committal rites and services suited to all cultures with custom seating or standing services
- Comforting setting for Witnessing of the Cremation; simulcast services in the chapel where greater numbers may participate
- Indoor columbarium, outside niches, scattering gardens and reception facilities
- Picturesque green space
- Spacious reception areas with simple facilities for catering
- Chapel seating for up to 300 guests; can be partitioned to provide smaller chapels and visitation rooms